Milton public school, Avadhpuri, Agra is being run by Shri. Rajkumar Kulshreshtha "Director" which was founded in 1980, with the opening of Pre-Primary to Sr Sec school. This school is co-educational English Medium school stand as a vanguard in the field of education. Along with academic excellence, the school strives to develop in students, moral values, self confidence and a realization of their strengths and abilities. It works towards sensitizing them to environmental and social concerns and aims at equipping them with intellectual and practical skills, which will prepare them to be effective and responsible custodians of the future.
The facility and infrastructure of the Milton Public School is aesthetically done and functionally planned. It is ready to support our journey of development and exponential growth. The institution provides colourful building with beautiful landscape that gives a happy and energetic feel to our students. Some of the facilities for students are as follows:
• Well spacious Classrooms
• Fully Digitalized and Smart Classrooms
• Well-equipped Science LAB
• Spacious, well equipped Library with Reading Rooms
• Labs for Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Social Science and IT are well-equipped with desirable equipments
• Well equipped, full-fledged, and Digitalized Computer LAB
• Setup with the latest instruments to ensure activity based learning leading to development of scientific temperament in our students.
• High Speed Broadband Internet Connection
• Maths LAB
• Extra-Curricular Activities Rooms
• Athletic Track/Football Ground/Cricket Ground
• Volleyball/Badminton Court
• Auditorium Hall.
FEE SCHEDULE AND POLICY :
PAYMENT OF FEES
• The tuition fees and transport charges are payable quarterly by the 1 to 15th of the month of April, July, October and January. Payment of fees has to be made through D.D./Cheque or cash (pertaining to April, July, October and January Quarters). One time advance payment of fees can also be made for the whole session through cheques / cash/D.D./Cheque
• If there is a lapse of payment of fees for two quarters admission will stand cancelled. Fresh admission has to be sought.. Late fees shall be charged @ Rs. 300/- per month (for Tuition and Transport separately) in case payment is not made in the said quarter. For bounced cheques additional payment of Rs. 300/- has to be made.
• It is not mandatory for the school to send reminders & any notice for the payment of fees.
• No refund of money is made during the session if, the candidates leave in between the session .
• In case of any refund or extra charges levied by the school, parents will kindly deal with the school under the aid and advice of Honourable Principal. • If fee is not paid within the calendar month of the stipulated date, the students name shall be strucked off the rolls. Re-admission fee, as applicable, shall be charged, if re-admission is granted.
• If there is any query regarding fee then please contact School Accounts Office at telephone No.: 0562-2212211
• Deposition/Transaction of the fees carried out at concerned Bank will be recommended by the school.
• Parents are instructed to take the computerized receipt immediately at any kind of payment done in the recommended categories. Imported Note :
• Parents are advised not to pay cash amount to any staff members of the school authority (drivers, conductors, security guards, teachers or peons) school will be not responsible if incase the amount is lost.
All disputes subject to Agra Jurisdiction only
Aims & Objectives
Along with academic excellence, the school strives to develop in students, moral values, self confidence and a realization of their strengths and weakness. It works towards sensitizing them to environmental and social concerns and aims at equipping them with intellectual and practical skills, which will prepare them to be effective and responsible custodians of the future. The goal of MPS is to build patriotic Indians who will also be dynamic-global citizens.