- 1. Children are admitted normally to class P.G, Nur., L.K.G, 1st, VI, X and XIth standards in month of April and in special case in the month of July.
- 2. Session will be started from 2nd April to 31st march.
- 3. Admission will be based on test and Parents Interviews.
- 4. Admission of other classes shall be subject to availability of seats.
- 5. The principal reserves the right to grant admission or otherwise to a students without having to assign reasons for her action.
- 6. Fee once charged shall not be returned.
* A screening test held for students of classes X and Xli before the filling up of the Board form. Only those who are able to secure the qualifying marks in the screening test are allowed to fill the Board form.WITHDRAWALS
Guardians who wish to withdraw their wards at the end of the term have to give a notice of two months prior to the commencement of the next term failing which they may have to pay the full fee for the whole term. Students who withdraws during the middle of a term will normally by be required to pay the fee for the whole term. A Transfer Certificate is issued only after all dues have been fully paid.
1. Countersigned transfer certificate.
2 Passport size photo
3. Copy of birth certificate.
4. Mark list of the annual examination passed.